Tramadol Oral Liquid compounded for dogs and cats
Tramadol Oral Liquid compounded for dogs and cats.
Opiate-Like (MU-Receptor) Agonist compounded for dogs and cats.
CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE - See requirements below.
- Only available for Texas residence.
- This item must be filled under a specific patient.
- A copy of pet owner ID is required. (send via email or fax)
- Prescription must be shipped to the pet owner. (unless they work at clinic)
- All controlled substance prescriptions will be verified verbally by pharmacist.
Pronunciation - (tram-ah-doll)
Tramadol requires a written prescription from a licensed veterinarian.
Specialty Veterinary Pharmacy does not make any claims of efficacy for this medication. These medications are not an FDA approved item, but are compounded in a licensed pharmacy.
SVPMEDS compounds Tramadol to meet individual patients' needs using USP <795> guidelines.